Sunday, August 26, 2012

People who have drawn my ocs! (decided to add some of yours shaina)

fsskjaf I can't even fathom HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

I love how the person didn't draw from the ref, so they looked through my gallery to get more of an idea. < 3

 I'm in love with the pose and everything about this, the expression. Just fkjdfasasd!
Not the best but the person tried their hardest and that's all that matters. C:
Someone on temini drew Renny for me! ;v; My cries it's so cute! < 3
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this?
Even though the person colored his eyes wrong I still love it ;A;
Look at him, HE'S SO GODDAMN CUTE! C':

DGFKJGFFDKJSGHLDFJSGFKJDSGHDFK I can't okay?
This is from the wip, the person made Aetios a girl so they're gonna draw it again for free kinda ;u;.
dgfjsjhdjkdghldfkjhgdfjghdfgdgf
FDJHFLAFDKJDFHAS I can't even express how much I love this picture!
BBS! KNJDKSFSDDF
< 3She messed up her outfit but oh well.
DAKOTAAAA < 3
FDSAF RENNY THO?
ASDFGHJGFDSZXCVBHUYTRFDVBGHYTFV
ohmygod
hndfjs!
dfkjashhhgkjagkjdfslj
dakota bb
:3
fsdafafafafafafafafafafafafa

CUTIE!!!!!!!
kawaiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment